Search This Blog

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Tichy Train Group Review

I'm giving two thumbs up to the Tichy Train Group for great service and O scale parts. I recently ordered some scale windows and doors from Tichy. Online ordering was very easy, shipping was free for orders over $25 and my package arrived within two days of ordering! Excellent. I wish the Grandt Line web site worked as well.

One of the items I ordered was this neat assortment of windows, doors and detail parts. Its very handy to have around when scratch building.


I also ordered some rivets and I appreciate that Tichy casts their rivets in rust colored plastic.


Tichy Train Group

1 comment:

titus said...

I just built a pair of Tichy trucks this weekend and was pretty impressed with them. I didn't realize they had as many products as they do until I saw your post about it here. I'll defiantly check them out some more.